Support our festival
We are fundraising for a non-profit event – 3 Day Social Arts Festival: 12th, 19th and 26th Oct at 8pm each date.
This Festival is a symphony of performing arts exhibitions that highlight social inequality and violations of human rights.
It is three evenings of dance, together with any form of art and performance.
This 3 day event is a platform for professional and amateur artists who can craft their own art in any form, create a visual performance, and share it with an audience.
Support our cause and show solidarity with us against any form of injustice and inequality.
– not for profit – event accessible to everyone to perform and watch
– unique and one of a kind event which covers performing, visual arts and human rights
– the programme consists of a variety of performances such as dance, aerial, theatre, music, film, story telling, and many more
– the collective team of volunteers is supporting the event to make it outstanding and interesting
– it’s the second edition of an annual international event
– we are raising money to make performing arts accessible to everyone who wants to exhibit their talents and make such as event happen on a regular bases
– we support the charities such as “Room to heal”. This is a human rights charity and therapeutic community based in London which supports refugees and asylum seekers who have survived torture, trafficking and other gross human rights abuses to rebuild their lives in exile through an integrated programme of therapeutic and casework assistance.
As this is a non-profit event we are asking you to suport it by donating money for some of the sound system, lighting system, video projection, design, publicity, matketing and administration expenses.
We’ve managed to obtain a lot of support in kind. Now we are facing financial expenses much higher than £5500. But our target is to cover at least some of it.
Any penny of your donation will help make the event happen and therefore help refugees and asylum seekers.
Please donate here
If you cannot donate please share the event with your friends and family members:www.socialartsfestival.com
Thank you so much for your contribution!
We also appreciate any suport in kind to give awards to the performers – get in touch if you would like to support us in this way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Arts Festival
Founder – Joanna Puchala