Support our festival
We are fundraising for an annual non-profit event – Social Arts Festival.
This Festival is a showcase of performing arts exhibitions that highlight social inequality and violations of human rights.
This virtual and in-person event is a platform for professional and amateur artists who can craft their own art in any form of dance, circus, theatre, music or film to create a visual performance, and share it with an audience.
Support our cause and show solidarity with us against any form of injustice and inequality through the performing arts.
– not for profit – by donation – event accessible to everyone to perform and watch
– unique and one of a kind event which covers performing, visual arts and human rights
– the programme consists of a variety of performances such as dance, aerial, theatre, music, film, story telling, and many more
– a team of volunteers is supporting the event to make it outstanding and interesting
– SAF 2020 is the third time the festival has run and we intend to expand internationally every year in both as an online and a physical event.
– we are raising money for a cause
The last time May 2020 we fundraised for a charity: World Heath Organisation “WHO” to help fight coronavirus.
The world has never faced a crisis like COVID-19. The pandemic is impacting communities everywhere. It’s never been more urgent to support the global response, led by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Donations support WHO’s work, including with partners, to track and understand the spread of the virus; to ensure patients get the care they need and frontline workers get essential supplies and information; and to accelerate research and development of a vaccine and treatments for all who need them.
By donating you support the Social Arts Festival Fund and the cause we fundraise for each year.
Every penny of your donation will help make the event happen and support the cause: refugees, asylum seekers, cancer victims, NHS workers to make the world a better place.
If you cannot donate please share the event with your friends and family members: www.socialartsfestival.com
Thank you so much for your contribution!
We also appreciate any support in kind to give awards to the performers – get in touch if you would like to support us in this way: email@example.com
Social Arts Festival
Founder – Joanna Puchala