2 Day Social Arts Festival in London: 13th Oct 8pm and 20th Oct 8pm – non profit – fundraising event
This Festival is a symphony of performing arts exhibitions that highlight social inequality and any violation of human rights.
is an evening of dance, hany form of art and performance aimed at
raising awareness of social issues and the violation of human rights.
This 2 day event is a platform for professional and amateur artists who can craft their own art in any form, create a visual performance and share it with an audience.
Support our cause and manifest with us against any form of injustice and inequality.
– not for profit – by donation – event accessible to everyone to perform and watch
– unique and only kind event which covers performing, visual arts and human rights
– the programme consists of a variety of performances such as dance, aerial, theatre, music, film, story telling, and many more on the subject
– the collective team of volunteers is supporting the event to make it outstanding and interesting
– it’s the first ever event which we hope to continue every year and expand it internationally
– we are raising money for a charity
“Room to heal” is a human rights charity and therapeutic community based in London which supports refugees and asylum seekers who have survived torture, trafficking and other gross human rights abuses to rebuild their lives in exile through an integrated programme of therapeutic and casework assistance.
The Festival is organised in collaboration with FlowMove – a movement and well-being company, the performing arts association LCP Dance Theatre – award winner for the best human rights choreographies founded by Joanna Puchala. Venue’s sponsor – The Lodge Space; award’s sponsor – Minded Institute – the yoga therapy leader, founded by Heather Mason.
For press pack please contact:
Social Arts Festival
Founder – Joanna Puchala
Thank you for you contribution and sharing. We hope to see you at the festival.